When you pick a supply chain partner to represent your company, you want confidence that your partner upholds the standards necessary for a first class distribution operation. You want a supply chain partner who understands the logistics industry, who has the technical know-how to handle your product and your information requirements, and who knows how to minimize costs while maximizing service. This is who we are. We are a full service Third Party Logistics provider, offering public warehousing and transportation services, as well as a host of value added services. Our Culture of Service combined with our “We Can Do That” attitude is what sets us apart from other logistics providers.
- A Culture of Service
- “We Can Do That” Attitude
- Members of IWLA
Why outsource to a 3rd Party Logistics provider?
You need inventory in the right location to service your customers, but you don’t need to own the facilities and equipment, manage the labor, or transport the product yourself. Outsourcing to Days Distribution and Logistics allows you to:
- Focus your efforts and your capital on your core competency
- Generate a better return on capital by lowering investments in expensive assets
- Lower your costs by taking advantages of our economies of scale
- Expense your company only for the capacity you use, not for inventory fluctuations or seasonal peaks, while adding immediate scalability to your logistics operations
- Improve customer service and gain our expertise in local markets
- Leverage our expertise and investments in information technology
“Yes, among all of the four warehouses that we get services from, your company is providing us with the best service. Thanks.”
– Amber Qui, Pacific Rim International